WE ARE MOVING!!!....WE ARE MOVING!!!...WE ARE MOVING!!!...

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

LOW PLANCHE?





Hi There! Luis Sarabia here.
This Is another way of doing planche, I call it The Low Planche...as you can see my body is quite close to the floor, just passing the horizontal. It's not an easy movement, but a lot easier than the Full planche. I think is a lot easier to lock your lower back, but again, it does put a lot of stress on your elbows. OK, not as hard as the full planche but still thinking that it is a beautiful movement.
The only thing that it make it a bit complicated is that in order to do it you must come down from handstand and because you have to lean a lot forward than the usual planche, you have to twist your hands with your fingers facing backward toward your feet's...( note how far forward my shoulders are )
Hope you like it!!! but before I let you go I most confess something...you probably notice anyway.
That was my attempt to do a full planche, but is not happening yet...jejejejeje give me another week and I'll give it another go. Sure it won't be like the good all days, but I'll give it my best shot!!!
all the best.
Here to help!!!


1 comment:

  1. The angle at which you have your arms is fantastically difficult to achieve. Very strong!

    ReplyDelete