WE ARE MOVING!!!....WE ARE MOVING!!!...WE ARE MOVING!!!...

Monday, September 27, 2010

1 HAND...HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THIS? WIDE vs NARROW HAND STAND.




Luis Sarabia here reporting from Sunny Mallorca!
Well, I have to say that talking upside down is not something you see every day and not easy either, especially when you trying to communicate on a foreign language...I did a dozen of this little video and never go it right. This is the best one, so imagine the rest that I just delete. Even my recycle bean ask me..what should I do with this rubbish? Well, I did it the best I could. The more important thing is that the message get across. Just let me know if this hall thing make sense, and if not I will try it again when I'm not drunk.

TIP. Standing on your hands with a wide stand make it a lo harder to transfer the weight onto the balancing arms.(L to R or R to L depending in which hand you are going to balance). I suggest you shorten the distance of your hands assume a narrow stand from the beginning of your handstand. This will make the transfer to the balancing hand a lot easier. When doing a one hand handstand you want to avoid as much unnecessary movement.Think about it!!!


If you find this interesting just drop me a quick line bellow!!!
All the best.

1 comment: