WE ARE MOVING!!!....WE ARE MOVING!!!...WE ARE MOVING!!!...

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ARE YOU TRAINING TOO MUCH?...




I think I over did it when training this. I went from not doing any acro for almost 2 years to do it every single day...keep forgetting all my injuries, but they haven't forgot me. You know what I'm trying to say here, don't you? I did 10 set of 5 reps of this beautiful move. ok...let this be a lesson “Don't over do it , because you may get Over injured!!! now I'll have to rest for at least a week, and that is a long unwanted break. You don't need to practice for hours and hours, and you don't need to do 1 million set of 2 million reps. Keep it short and intense...be intelligent when training and listen to your body..plan ahead your training session. Think about how much stress you are putting on your joints..especially your wrist when doing planche. You want to be injury free as much as possible!
All the best.
Luis Sarabia
PS: Remember..."MASTER PLAN-CHE TUTORIAL 1. SPECIFIC CONDITIONING FOR PLANCHE" ..coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment