WE ARE MOVING!!!....WE ARE MOVING!!!...WE ARE MOVING!!!...

Friday, September 17, 2010

GIVE ME A COUPLE OF WEEKS....



Not an easy one this one. Do you know where the complexity is? I know I just said is not an easy one, but for the advance acrobat and with a good planche it shouldn't be that hard, after all the only thing you have to do is stop the motion at the right place, lock and contract, hit the position and hold. What make it difficult is the shoulder position in which you have to land...you have to give it the right angle, it depend in how much you lean forward or not. If you have a look at my shoulders when I land, you will notice that for security I'm living then to far back. I just need to convince myself that is OK to land on my face a couple of time. The other thing you may see, is that my hips are to low... but that again is me been careful...bringing then up will result on my shoulders going forward, wish is exactly what I need to make a perfect Jump Twist straddle Planche...wow that is a mouth full of a title for a single exercise!
I'm going for it...so I better stop writing and start training.

Give my a couple of weeks and I'll master this one 2!!

1 comment:

  1. holy crap!!! that it is a major strength and balance move. Good luck with this one Luis. You are very inspiring!!

    Nakia

    ReplyDelete