WE ARE MOVING!!!....WE ARE MOVING!!!...WE ARE MOVING!!!...

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

HELP!!!! HOW SHOULD I CALL THIS?



Just another one of those movement that you have never done but you have been thinking about it for sometime...and then one day you go...what about if i do this? then you just go for it. you may get it wrong a couple of time but after some try and error..Bingo!!! Done.
i had done the rocking and the twist but not holding it there on that position.
And know you got me thinking...what about if?

4 comments:

  1. How about the "Sarabian Spin"?

    Btw, love your posts Luis! You are my new hero. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakdance planche

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would probably technically call it a chest-roll to half turn Relogio (capoeira move) finishing in planche.

    Non-technically I would call it AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete